***Black Friday 2014 release***
Seven years in the making, There’s A Dream I’ve Been Saving is the ultimate artifact for Lee Hazlewood heads new and old. Now, for the first time, you can enjoy the entire experience on vinyl. This landmark box set contains an expansive LP-sized hard cover book detailing the label history of Lee Hazlewood Industries, accompanied by 8 LPs + 4-CDs and the never-before-released film Cowboy in Sweden !+ 172 Page Hard Cover Book
* LP-sized cloth bound book with gold foil stamp
+ Over 150 Rare & Unseen Photos
* In depth liner notes documenting the label’s history, album-by-album breakdown, 27 artist profiles, LHI timeline, and interviews with Lee, along with dozens of LHI artists and key players.
+ Cowboy in Sweden the Film on DVD (1970, 60 mins)
* First time available
* New digital transfer from the original 16mm master negative at the Swedish Broadcasting Co.
* Fully restored in HD with re-mastered sound
* Region Free
8 LPs + 4 CDs (107 tracks in each format)
* Everything Lee recorded for LHI, including every 45 single and album (Cowboy in Sweden, Forty, The Cowboy & The Lady, and Requiem For an Almost Lady), plus a handful of unreleased tracks.
* Key tracks from the LHI stable of artists, including Suzi Jane Hokom, The Kitchen Cinq, Ann-Margret, The International Submarine Band, Honey Ltd., Arthur, The Aggregation, Sanford Clark, Lynn Castle, The Surprise Package, Virgil Warner, and Hamilton Streetcar, amongst many others.
* 14 unreleased tracks
* LPs housed in gatefold "tip-on” jackets
* All LPs on colored wax (4 variations)
* Foil stamp numbered “tip-on” slipcase
* Lacquers cut by John Golden Mastering