100 page magazine including a wide range of interesting articles on disco, jazz, rap, hip-hop, funk, house, rollerdisco and the graffiti & breakdancing culture. Furthermore, you will find vintage advertisements and magazine articles mainly from the 1970’s to the 1990’s.
In this issue, articles :
- Go Go Music ? What is Go Go Music by KC The Funkaholic
- 40 years Style Wars by Koe Rodriguez
- 11 Favorite Tracks Of Oliver Way
- Mike G (Jungle Brothers) Interview by Jason Armitage (dr.j)
- Digging Deeper With The Preservation Project by Skeme Richards (The Nostalgia King)
- Japanese Record Art: A Collector’s Feast Of Fun, Funky, And Bizarre by Spankie Hazard And Swifft Edits