At Rush Hour we are always looking for people to strengthen our team.
* Note! At the moment, we don't have any open positions, but feel free mail us your CV and motivation.*
If you are interested in working with us you can send your CV, including your motivation (plus current and all time top 10 of favorite tunes or albums) to work with us to: jobs @ rushhour.nl
Please keep in mind the following:
- You are based in or around Amsterdam.
- You are passionate about music and understand the importance of record stores.
- You have deep knowledge of music with an understanding and appreciation for the music that lies at the heart of our operation from our beginning (i.e Detroit techno, UK techno, Chicago and New York house and US disco). In the 25+ years of our existence we’ve branched out in all directions, embracing a wide array of styles and genres including jazz, soul, funk, hiphop, Brazilian music, music from the African continent, new wave, reggae, drum ’n’ bass, ambient and the more experimental side of electronic music.
- You are computer literate and you’re able to work well with social media (understanding the technical side as well as it's marketing potential).
- You are an open-minded person with excellent communication skills and appreciate the importance of working in a team.
- You are willing to pour your heart and soul into our mission: sharing our love for great music from the past, present and future with the world.