15 May 2009
Benny Sings & Aardvarck, KC The Funkaholic, Wicked Jazz Sounds
LocationVan Gogh Museum Amsterdam Netherlands
Reservation Fee:€ 1
CommentsStart your fridaynight at a museum, this time n8 organises a nachtsalon in the Van Gogh Museum, where the exhibition 'Van Gogh and the colours of the night' is on show. You can see paintings that Van Gogh made of the night, such as the worldfamous 'The Starry Night' from the MoMa (New York) collection. During the nachtsalon different artists will bring their own dedication to the night through music, performance and video art.
- Benny Sings & Aardvarck // live studio sessions
- DJ KC The Funkaholic // dancing into the stars
- Ik Zie Ik Zie Wat Jij Niet Ziet // performance by Amsterdam nightlife icons
- Wicked Jazz Sounds // jazz and beyond
- Video installation: Observatum 1 // views on Amsterdam windows by night
+ free tours and lecture about Van Gogh and the colours of the night
We also have cheaper tickets available for those with certain passes. When we get a request by email to reserve tickets, we will reserve the 15 euro tickets, unless you make a note in the comment field that you want any of the cheaper tickets; in that cace, please state which one you want in that case.
Here an overview for the discounted prices - also for these a 1 euro fee applies:
- Museum Jaarkaart: 2,50 euro's per ticket (ex 1 euro fee)
- Cultureel Jongeren Paspoort: 12,50 euro's (ex 1 euro fee)
- With Rabobank Europas 1 ticket, valid for 2 persons: 7.5 euro's (ex 1 euro fee)