v/a - tumba rumba vol 3 - university of vice recordsUOVR 018 - eulp
1. Suavecito / Weeno, Bravo y Gody
2. Invitacion a la Rumba / Orquesta de Óscar Calle
3. Los Carnavales de Oriente / Trío Matamoros
4. Alegre Conga / Cuarteto Caney
5. Pimienta y Sal / Orquesta de Paulina Álvarez
6. El Mondonguero / Sexteto Columbia
7. Pero Que Picazon / Orquesta Chepín-Chovén
8. Sabrosona / Orquesta de Lazaro Quintero
9. Negro Bembon / Orquesta Estrellas Cubanas
10. El Panquelero / Orquesta de Don Azpiazu
Out of Stock
EAN-13 Barcode: 8435008886356
Beautiful gems extracted from 78s records released during the 1930s and 1940s by Cuban artists.
A collection of nine extremely beautiful gems from the 1930s, the best era of Cuban music, and one more explosive danceable track from 1947. Cuban son, pregÃ³n, rumba and conga played by the most exquisite orchestras of this period, Cuban artists who recorded their eternal masterpieces in Cuba, The United States, France and Spain.
Most of the tracks now on vinyl for the first time.